Aims of the Course
- Explain the theory of submucosal endoscopy, focussed on Oesophageal POEM
- Describe the patient consent process for POEM
- Describe the commonly used materials for POEM
- Describe the technical manoeuvres required to perform oesophageal POEM
- Describe how to handle adverse events during POEM
- Describe the follow-up care for patients after POEM
Type of Course
GIEQs Complex Course
Live Course held in Ghent (3 places available, mail firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a pace)
Virtual-live experience available on GIEQs.com and for catch up after the event
Who should attend?
Those with an interest in Submucosal Endoscopy techniques, particularly POEM (virtual)
Those who wish to develop their submucosal endoscopy technique particularly POEM (live/virtual)
Possibility for live attendance?
Yes. Mail email@example.com. Cost €250 including refreshments
Click here (link to page) for practical details of live attendance.
1 day (8 hours)
Dr David Tate