- Understand the frequency of negative patient outcomes due to inadequate decision making and techniques in upper GI bleeding cases.
2. Develop a simplified approach to decision making in GI bleeding for rapid risk assessment and effective interventions.
3. Gain practical knowledge through how-to videos and lectures on essential techniques for managing GI bleeding.
4. Enhance endoscopy skills and knowledge to improve patient care.
5. Tailor learning to both trainees and experienced practitioners in the field of gastroenterology.
Type of Course
Who should attend?
All interested endoscopists
Possibility for live attendance?
2 hours (start 1930 CET end 2130 CET)
Dr David Tate
Dr John Anderson
Dr Roland Valori