Begin the webinar with an introduction to the complexities of SSL.
– Explore updated terminology for 2023, understanding the nuances between SSL, SSA/P, and SSP.
– Gain insights into a variety of serrated lesions and briefly address serrated polyposis syndrome.
– Learn the visual cues for detecting serrated polyps via colonoscopy through illustrative videos showcasing various appearances.
– Uncover the significance of the serrated polyp detection rate (SDR) and how it acts as a surrogate for ADR.
– Examine the current role of artificial intelligence in the detection process and its potential for the future.
– Discuss comprehensive characterization techniques for serrated lesions, supported by a range of examples, images, and videos.
– Dive into the criteria for dysplasia detection in serrated lesions.
– Engage with the latest research findings from the CARE study and their implications for practice.
– Analyze the most effective resection techniques for small and larger lesions and the clinical considerations for each method.
The webinar will conclude with a dedicated question and answer session, followed by a summary to reinforce the evening’s key takeaways.
Type of Course
Who should attend?
All interested endoscopists
Possibility for live attendance?
2 hours (start 1930 CET end 2130 CET)
Dr David Tate
Dr John Anderson
Dr Roland Valori
Dr Lobke Desomer
Dr Vikash Lala