We can do everyday endoscopy
Endoscopic Imaging of Colon Polyps
Thursday 18th March, 1930-2120 CET
Online at www.gieqs.com
€10 (or FREE if you tell us why you shouldn't pay)*
Ever unsure of how to approach a large polyp in the colon that you encountered on a routine colonoscopy list? Not 100% confident on the difference between Kudo III, or IV, or Vn, or Paris 0-IIa versus 0-IIa/Is? Wish you had some structured way to approach this common clinical problem?
GIEQs’ Colon Polyp Imaging Webinar has you covered!
- High Definition video based webinar
- Interactive expert discussion via Zoom
- Short recap on theory - Paris, Kudo, NICE, Sano and how to use them in clinical practice
- over 1 hour of video case-based discussion with multiple invited experts focussed on the following simple step by step process
- surface analysis using white light and narrow band imaging
- detection / ruling out of a demarcated area of suspected submucosal invasion (SMI)
- use of morphology and surrogate findings to further determine the risk of SMI
- use the available information to make a clinically relevant treatment decision for your patient
As ever at GIEQs we are really interested in the trainee perspective and theory of training so have invited our assistant colleagues to join the faculty and broaden the debate.
- Dr David Tate, UZ Gent, Belgium
- Dr John Anderson, Interventional Endoscopist, UK
- Dr Roland Valori, Interventional Endoscopist, UK
- Dr Lobke Desomer, Interventional Endoscopist, Roeselare, Belgium
- Dr Pieter Hindryckx, Interventional Endoscopist, UZ Gent, Belgium
- Dr Christophe Schoonjans, Endoscopy Fellow, UZ Gent, Belgium
- Dr Lynn Debels, Assistant Doctor, UZ Gent, Belgium
Joining costs €10. You will have access to the live stream, be able to interact with the faculty live on Zoom and have access to the whole evening course for 3 months.
GIEQs is a not-for-profit Educational Foundation dedicated to the promotion of quality in endoscopy.
* tell us why you shouldn't pay and (if we think it's a great reason) you join for FREE!