Decision Making in Endoscopic Resection of Colon Polyps Course
Tuesday 27th April, 1930-2130 CEST
Online at www.gieqs.com
€10 (or FREE if you tell us why you shouldn't pay)*
Ever unsure of how to approach a large polyp in the colon that you encountered on a routine colonoscopy list? Not 100% confident on whether you should use a cold snare, hot snare or whether you should resect the lesion at all? Wish you had some structured way to approach this common clinical problem?
GIEQs’ Decision Making in Colorectal Polypectomy Webinar has you covered!
- High Definition video based webinar
- Interactive expert discussion via Zoom
- Short recap on theory - cold snare and EMR technique and how to use them in clinical practice
- over 1 hour of video case-based discussion, including trainees performing live polypectomy with multiple invited experts focussed on the following simple step by step process
- Paris + 3 (Paris Classification + Size, Location, Granularity) to assess risk for submucosal invasion
- simple algorithm for technique selection e.g. en bloc versus piecemeal, hot versus cold
- state of the art cold snare and piecemeal EMR technique
- in-depth technique demonstrations and virtual coaching of trainees in live situations, commentary from experts
As ever at GIEQs we are really interested in the trainee perspective and theory of training so have invited our assistant colleagues to join the faculty and broaden the debate.
- Dr David Tate, UZ Gent, Belgium
- Dr Steven Heitman, Director Calgary Colon Cancer Screening Centre and Interventional Endoscopist, Canada
- Dr John Anderson, Interventional Endoscopist, UK
- Dr Roland Valori, Interventional Endoscopist, UK
- Dr Lobke Desomer, Interventional Endoscopist, Roeselare, Belgium
- Dr Christophe Schoonjans, Endoscopy Fellow, UZ Gent, Belgium
- Dr Lynn Debels, Assistant Doctor, UZ Gent, Belgium
Joining costs €10. You will have access to the live stream, be able to interact with the faculty live on Zoom and have access to the whole evening course for 3 months.
GIEQs is a not-for-profit Educational Foundation dedicated to the promotion of quality in endoscopy.
* tell us why you shouldn't pay and (if we think it's a great reason) you join for FREE!
Live Stream Trainee/Trainer Opportunity
We will film the training segments of this course live on the afternoon of 27th April 2021 from 1330 until 1700 CEST. There is an opportunity for interested trainees and trainers to join the live session as a Zoom stream and put questions to the trainees and expert trainers in real-time. First-come first served, no change in the registration fee. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer after you have registered.