Become a Trainer in Polypectomy and Shape the Future of Endoscopic Education.
Aims of the Course
- Enable endoscopy fellows (consciously competent in polypectomy but novices in training) to train others in polypectomy effectively.
- Understand and apply the ESGE curriculum for polypectomy training.
- Identify prerequisites for becoming a polypectomy trainer.
- Explore unit-level factors impacting polypectomy training.
- Enhance theoretical knowledge and communication skills for successful trainer-trainee interactions.
- Understand and communicate the consent process before and after EMR.
- Apply validated scoring systems for selecting appropriate polyps for training.
- Implement effective training principles, techniques, and video deconstruction.
- Break down polypectomy technique for clear communication to trainees.
- Analyze endoscopist tip-control and non-technical skills for optimizing training impact.
Type of Course
Live Course held in Ghent, Belgium
Virtual-live experience available on GIEQs.com and for catch up after the event.
Testimonials from Previous Courses
- “GIEQs Polypectomy course exceeded my expectations. The hands-on training and expert guidance were invaluable.”
- “I highly recommend this course to any healthcare professional seeking to enhance their polypectomy skills. A game-changer!”
Who should attend?
Those experienced endoscopy fellows who have attained conscious competence in polypectomy and have the desire to train others in the procedure (virtual)
It is suitable for fellows with prior experience in polypectomy who are looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in training new practitioners (live/virtual)
Possibility for live attendance?
Yes. Mail email@example.com. Cost €250 including refreshments
Click here (link to page) for practical details of live attendance.
1 day (around 8 hours)
- Dr David Tate
- Dr John Anderson
- Dr Roland Valori