Develop proficiency in small polypectomy techniques for safe and effective resection.
- Understand cold snare polypectomy technique for safe and effective resection.
- Identify appropriate use of electrosurgical energy for small polyps.
- Master pedunculated polypectomy techniques with injection, clips, and endoloops.
- Perform hot snare polypectomy of flat or sessile colorectal polyps, considering size and settings.
- Apply the ESGE curriculum to deconstruct polypectomy technique.
- Manage peri-resection situations and recognize signs of bleeding or perforation.
- Evaluate en-bloc versus piecemeal resection for polyps.
- Enhance decision-making skills for complication management.
- Develop practical proficiency through hands-on training.
- Apply acquired skills in clinical practice for safe and effective polypectomy procedures.
Type of Course
Live Course held in Ghent, Belgium
Virtual-live experience available on GIEQs.com and for catch up after the event.
Testimonials from Previous Courses
- “GIEQs Polypectomy course exceeded my expectations. The hands-on training and expert guidance were invaluable.” – [Testimonial 1]
- “I highly recommend this course to any healthcare professional seeking to enhance their polypectomy skills. A game-changer!” – [Testimonial 2]
Who should attend?
Those with an interest in seeking to enhance their polypectomy skills (virtual).
Those who wish to develop their proficiency in small polypectomy techniques (live/virtual)
Possibility for live attendance?
Yes. Mail email@example.com. Cost €250 including refreshments
Click here (link to page) for practical details of live attendance.
1 day (around 8 hours)
- Dr David Tate
- Dr John Anderson
- Dr Roland Valori